Inbound Supply Manager
Microwave backhaul continues to play a very important role in the evolution of 5G. Being part of the Microwave Supply Chain Management team within Networks Supply you will be a key player enabling excellent supply flows, essential to ensure customer satisfaction and sales profitability on top level as well as outperforming competition in our industry.
A Supplier Manager is responsible for securing short term and long-term material availability in the inbound supply chains between external suppliers and Ericsson Supply Hubs (ESH). The role includes efficient management of microwave unique suppliers ensured by maintaining the operational supplier relationship, managing potential material escalations and master data management. An innovative mind-set is crucial to simplify work using the latest technology as well as meeting future competence requirements within Supply Chain Management.
The main responsibility will include, but not be limited to:
- Operative purchasing on a daily base securing material flow meeting customer needs
- Pro-actively securing long term material availability to avoid potential material constraints
- Establishing and maintaining supplier governance, incl. dimensioning and setting up required supply chains
- Identify and develop supplier value and capability management
- Continuously monitoring and driving improvement of supplier performance
- Master data, cross selling and solve deviations related to invoices as required
- Secure quality related from logistics point of view (Supplier Quality Assurance)
Formal education required:
- Master of Science or equivalent
- Team player with highly developed customer focus
- Innovative mind-set and energy contributing to most efficient supplier set-ups
- Highly developed ability to act and drive own work as well as flexibility to act quickly towards potential material constraints
- Structured way of working, analytic and able to handle great number of activities in a parallel
- Good understanding of dependencies and consequences related to costs, inventory, scrap and similar
- Background in Supply Management preferable
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- Basic microwave product knowledge and SAP
The position is based in Borås, Sweden.
For specific questions please contact Lukasz Rokitowski - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Borås || ProdMgt
Req ID: 273775