Cloud Support Engineer Intern
Being a student at Ericsson is special. We give you the knowledge to learn, challenging tasks to grow yourself, and the opportunity to work on projects that change the future of technology in telecommunication.
You’ll only get to start your career once. Let’s make it a good one.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Cloud Support Engineer Intern.
In this role you will be part of our Service Delivery Organization supporting our customers using our products and solutions. Your role will include all customer support activities such as: customer trouble tickets analysis, integration, verification, support. Our focus is customer while Ways of Working is based on Lean and Agile applied in service delivery environment working end to end with both customers and product development teams.
Ericsson Cloud Infrastructure portfolio delivers proven, open and standards-based solutions to service providers. The foundation is the pre-integrated Ericsson NFVI solution following ETSI architectural principles. This solution consists of software and hardware products as well as support and system integration services forming a complete solution for telecom operators.
Our main product is a Telecom Grade VIM which is to dynamically allocate resources for VNFs with telecom grade capabilities such as redundancy, high availability, high throughput with low latency, trusted tenant isolation, automatic VM recovery, and more with Ericsson Cloud Execution Environment - our telecom grade VIM based on OpenStack.
- Manage trouble tickets from our customers
- Work effectively in a team to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve wide range of technical issues
- Proactively support product development team by feeding experience from working with customers and customer installations
- Provide technical support for Ericsson project teams
- Ongoing studies in a Hungarian university from a Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunications, Electronic, Automation or related field
- Knowledge of Computer Networking and Internet Protocol
- Technical orientation
- Ability to experiment, think creatively “outside the box”
- Enjoy using the latest technologies
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Strong communication skills in Hungarian and English
- Ideally can work at least 20 hours a week
- Experience with telecommunications solutions and knowledge of 3GPP standards
What we offer
- Professional training courses
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment
- Right next to Népliget in a modern office environment
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || Stud&YP
Req ID: 273768