Talented Hardware Design Engineer for Radio-Link Product Development
Would you like to develop cutting edge microwave transport products and be part of driving our technology leadership?
As a hardware design engineer in the Radio-Link hardware product development organization you will be part of a dynamic team developing and maintaining Ericsson’s cutting-edge microwave transport products. You will have an important role in one of our autonomous hardware development teams which have the full hardware design responsibility for several Ericsson MINI-LINK products including modems, node processing & switch units and complete all outdoor products.
When developing products in the Radio-Link organization, lean and agile ways of working are applied, hence continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is valued a part of the daily work. In your role as hardware designer you will encounter new challenges daily and get the opportunity to drive activities such as requirement analysis, design simulation, integration, verification, production support, product lifecycle management and documentation. We offer a stimulating work environment, vast competence development opportunities and possibilities to gain both professional as well as personal growth.
- Electrical engineering of low and high-speed digital designs
- Electrical engineering of analog designs including RF/MW/mmW technology
- Integration of Radio Link PCB components (such as baseband, DSP, FPGA, CPU and, Ethernet Switch)
- PCB schematics design and PCB layout support
- Board simulations and evaluations
- Integration of circuit boards with in -house developed software and mechanics
- Verification of circuit boards and products in world class labs
- Provide production support and act as interface in hand-over of products from the development to the manufacturing organization
- Troubleshooting, root cause analysis and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements and innovation of products and processes
- Requirement management and design documentation
- Hardware quality assurance and follow-up
- Experience and interest in electronics hardware design (digital and/or analog) is seen as essential
- Curious and solution-oriented personality
- A true team player striving for team success
- Result oriented and innovative mindset valuing high quality results and customer expectations
- Good communications and networking skills (English)
- Previous experience of Lean and Agile development methods is seen as a merit
- Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics or similar
- 3 years of relevant experience within the field of digital and/or analog hardware development is preferred however not essential.
New graduates and young professionals with passion within the area of digital and/or analog hardware development are encouraged to apply.
- Experience from designing microwave products is seen as a merit
Are you in?
Then send in your application as soon as possible.
The process will be ongoing and we will let you know as soon as we can if you move forward.
Hiring manager: Axel Lagerlöf
Any questions? Please email Christian.Sperling@Ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || R&D
Req ID: 273766