Automation Engineer Job stage 3
University degree and/or Masters with a major in Telecom or IT.
• Ideally, at least 1 year of experience as an Automation Developer.
• Ideally 1.5+ years of software development, knowledge of Groovy and webservices is a plus;
•Experience in improving and maintaining automation, robotics, networks, and processing systems.
•Experience with scripting languages: Shell/Bash, Perl, Python.
•Technical knowledge in Oracle/ SQL Server/ MySQL.
• Knowledge of XML/ XSL/ XSLT.
• Technical knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and Telecom environment.
• Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately to different stakeholders and to different customers.
• Ability to perform effective planning, adapt to a rapidly changing environment and manage multiple task assignments.
• Good written and spoken English.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 273749