ICT Project Manager (Remote Access Infrastructure/CAS)
We are looking for a ICT Project Manager, to lead assigned customer and internal IT projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled and that the customer and stakeholder relation is handled in the best possible way.
We are now looking for an ICT Project Manager (PM). You will lead a project team during establishment and execution phase to achieve stated goal in terms of scope, time, costs, and quality in accordance with the agreement made with the project sponsor. You will ensure that a contract for products and/or services is delivered to the satisfaction of Program sponsor and Ericsson. In order to be successful, you will record details and clarify the project scope, secure the necessary resources and plan and monitor all necessary activities. Depending on the project category and complexity, you will be active participant in the project governance group and engage Stakeholders.
- You will establish project plan baseline and drive project execution
- Handle customer and stakeholder engagement by running effective project steering meetings
- Handle partner and vendor engagement within the scope of project delivery
- Manage project finance and to ensure execution within budget
- Coordinate project preparation activity leading to formal kickoff, including pre-sales activity
- Coordinate delivery of projects activity to ensure delivery on time,
- Support Team Lead with coordination of key operational activities
- Manage project risk, and facilitate agreement on mitigation actions
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Min years of experience: 2 ~ 5 years
- Domain experience: ICT Infrastructure, Telecom networks
- ICT PM competence level is depending on Project complexity and Project Categories.
- Good teamwork, communication & negotiation skill
- Japanese level Native or equivalent is a must, to communicate with customer and vendor
- Business level English skills is a must, to work in international team and communicate with remote partners
- Self-motivated, good social skills and strong customer focus, never give-up attitude
- Project management skills acquired through project management experience or other experience of using project management methods.
- Experience of working within the IT industry: Remote Access, VPN, Servers, Network, Firewalls (Juniper preferably), VMWare, Linux, Windows
- Experience of working within the Telecom industry: 3G and 4G RAN and/or Core
- Experience working with multi-national global decentralized organizations with the ability to establish good working climate in a virtual environment using mail, smartphone and digital collaboration tools.
- Experience/knowledge in IT Process, ITIL.
- PMP Certification, ITIL Foundation Certification and/or Master’s degree are a plus.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Yokohama || IT
Req ID: 273710