ICT DevOps Engineer (BigData/ITK)
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) DevOps Engineer. You will develop and maintain products (applications, systems and solutions), including all development and operations activities (requirement analysis, architecture design, system design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, product documentation, monitoring, support and managing operations). As an ICT DevOps Engineer, you will work closely with business to understand stakeholder requirements, be involved in the full life cycle of a product, and act in accordance with the agile methodology principles.
- You will create cost effective solutions through activities in network design, planning and deployment
- You will configure and integrate nodes and solutions into networks (new and existing)
- You will maintain the environment at an operative state
- You can contribute to continuous improvements in the organization
- You will also provide the technical support handling of internal and external customers
- Education: Bachelor Degree or above
- Minimum years of experience: 3 ~ 5 years
- Domain experience: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.
- IT Processes, tools and infrastructure knowledge
- Being able to handle Ericsson propriety equipment and equipment from other vendors
- Understanding of different Software operating systems
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Yokohama || IT
Req ID: 273708