MS Chief Operating Officer
The MS COO is accountable for the end to end managed services contract fulfilment and profitability for a BSS Managed Services, which includes scope for Billing, Charging, Middleware, Mediation, Provisioning and Reporting.
The MS COO is also responsible for:
- To manage the contracts execution (cost, time and quality) ensuring the fulfillment of all contractual obligations by Ericsson, the Customer and 3PP;
- To manage the operational relationship with the customer, securing to achieve a high level of satisfaction from the customer regarding the overall delivery performance;
- To secure delivery compliance to both contractual and business case requirements, avoiding over or under delivery;’
- To provide a single point of contact – both internally and externally – regarding the MS delivery performance (operational and financial) for the specific customer
- To secure that hierarchical escalation on critical incidents (or other emergencies as specified on SLA) are followed and that the customer is always involved and updated according to contractual requirements;
- To secure that all governance instances (internal or external) are being followed by the MSIP organization and that the operational and financial performance is being correctly monitored and reported to the stakeholders according to SLA and MS Delivery strategy;
- To secure that all internal agreements (WLA) between the MSIP and other delivery organizations are signed and reflect the contractual requirements;
- To secure that external operational agreements (OLA) between any delivery organization and the customer for any required activity are signed and correctly managed;
- For any solution delivered to the customer by any delivery organization under the scope of the service contracts;
- To support KAM organization in contractual renegotiation or pre-sales opportunities for the specific customer.
- To manage the contract of any dedicated 3PP involved in the managed services delivery solution, seeking to obtain the best cost-benefit relation;
- To continuously seek for operational and financial performance improvement of the delivery solution, in line with contractual and business case expectations;
- To foster add-on sales opportunities based on the privileged knowledge of both customer ways of working and infrastructure;
14. To manage the MSIP organization staff, securing fulfillment of the area objectives and responsibilities
Academic Degree in Telecom or Business Management
Professional/Technical Competence Requirements
- Demonstrated Ability to Deliver P&L Results Successfully in a Major Services Division
- Ability to Drive Business Development – Up-scoping, Upselling, Contract / Business Retention
- Contract Execution
- Senior Leadership Capability (qualified leadership experience of leading bigger organizations)
- Multi-Cultural Awareness
- International Mobility willingness to relocate globally
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Minimum 10-15 Years of Experience on BSS / IT Operations, with a Combination of:
- Technical & Operational Management
- Financial & Business Management
- Customer Relationship & Business Development
- Leadership & Change Management
- Has work experience as a CIO from an operator (or equivalent)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.