Supply Chain Planner
-Outlook total pic of APAC demand vs. capability, link with global planning for main products.
-Enable buffer dimension in Hub NJ and optimization across APAC Hubs, synchronize main products vs. site material in planning process & allocation process.
-Improve service level in APAC based on agreed SIPP
-Collaborate and develop within APAC for common products , common suppliers with RPP,SCM & Sourcing and NEP, so as to optimize supply chain in APAC.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Demand & Planning Principles & Methodology
- Operate Collaborative Planning
- Execute Inventory Optimization
- Performance & Improvement Management
- Create & Communicate Supply Chain Plans
- Provide Capability & Consequence Analysis
- University degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or equal work experience.
- 3 years of working experience
- Experience from supply and global logistics
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge
- Good knowledge on SAP planning
- Ericsson product portofolio knowledge
Good knowledge in mathematical and statistical analysis.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 273636