Head of Total Rewards, Business Area Technologies and New Businesses
Do you want to be part of growing Ericsson’s future business?
Create and accelerate new sustainable businesses by capitalizing on our technologies and innovation capabilities is the mission of Business Area Technologies and New Businesses (BTEB). With 5G and Internet of Things (IoT) at the doorstep, enabling entrepreneurship and value creation for the next decade is the space Ericsson wants to be the leading force of innovation. Technologies and New Businesses is a global growing Business Area consisting of approximately 1500 talents, spread across multiple sites in 40 countries with main locations in Sweden, USA, China, Finland and India.
Head of Total Rewards is a newly created role to help take our total reward practices to the next level and develop innovative solutions that enable innovation and technology leadership, creating emerging business opportunities and growth across our global organization.
We are looking for a proven leader, who is passionate about new businesses and technologies, eager to make a difference, can thrive in ambiguity, has growth mindset and enjoys working in a global dynamic environment.
You will report to VP, Head of HR for BA Technologies and New Businesses and work closely alongside team of Total Rewards, Subject Matter Experts and HR Professionals across several countries.
The role is based in Santa Clara or Boston, USA.
Our exciting opportunity:
- Work with business and HR leaders in BTEB to embed global base pay, salary benchmarking, salary budgeting, short term variable pay, long term variable pay and employee recognition policies, work instructions, process and systems that are aligned with business needs and effectively and efficiently engage and motivate employees
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including HR, Finance, Innovation, Sales, to design and implement additional comprehensive total reward practices and solutions that enable BTEB’s success
- Provide Total Reward expert advice and coaching with your strong communication skills, excellent leadership capabilities and drive
- On a regular basis analyze and evaluate external and internal market data, trends and insights to provide proactive Total Reward thought leadership
- Ensure total reward value proposition and solutions are clearly and consistently communicated and effectively applied
- Continuously provide training to ensure the successful and consistent application of total reward policies and ways of working
- Manage the relationship with various total reward external vendors covering salary data, pensions, employee benefit insurance renewals, employee benefit communication etc
- As a part of global Total Rewards leadership team, make a difference in Ericsson’s strategic people agenda through participation cross-unit projects, design and implement total reward initiatives, actively share experience and expertise
Critical experiences and competencies to be successful in this role:
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence leaders at multiple levels with high impact on business results in a global, matrix organization
- Successful experience creating and managing innovative and compelling total reward programs in a fast-pacing high-tech environment
- Excel at openness and flexibility with internal clients, combined with highest level of integrity and consistency in total reward philosophies and practices
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into trends with key insights and recommendations
- Strong ability to track, prioritize and drive to success multiple concurrent projects, demonstrated expertise to execute
- High learning agility, comfortable with ambiguity, ability to work with complex situations to connect the dots and make sound decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, HR management, or related field.
- 10-12 years’ experience in Human Resources (including minimum of 5 years in Total Rewards)
- Experience participating in multi-country M&A projects is an advantage
- Substantial knowledge of competitive US market practices in total rewards
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Boston || SharedServ
Req ID: 273497