We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. Your work will in part form our customer legacy.
- Experience in multi-vendor / multi-technology / multi-customer integration to IBM Tivoli Netcool.
- Experience in implementing different architectures of Netcool like 2-Tier, 3-Tier involving implementation of Netcool modules like
- Object Server
- In depth knowledge of working of multiple probes like Corba,Snmp,.Nokia Netact,ZTE,HP-NNM,Huawei
- In depth knowledge and troubleshooting skills in Unix/Linux
- Good knowledge in shell/perl scipting
- In depth knowledge of building Object Server Automations, Impact Policies
- Knowledge of automated test frameworks/ scripts
- Analytic skill for the customers’ existing Networks/ systems needs and requirements.
- Propose implementation solutions for the customers.
- Creates the software development environment.
- Defines the software modules that comprise of an integration build, and produces software builds for loading onto target hardware from software source code
- Executes tests on the software produced
1Education and Trainings
- The job Solution Integrator demands an academic degree minimum on bachelor level within relevant area, engineering (IT, telecom), or corresponding work experience. Documented languages skills in English are required. He should have more than 2 years of experience.
- More than 2 years of Telecoms/IT experience in design and implementation or maintenance of Trouble Management Module.
3Competence and Skills
<Skills, abilities and knowledge>
- Effective communication skill
- Stakeholder management skill
- Technical troubleshooting skill
- Very good analytical skill
- Web Services
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || IT
Req ID: 273482