MS IT & ADM Domain Sales Lead
MOAI MSIT/ADM Domain Sales Lead’s key role is to grow the MSIT and ADM business in the Market Area. Responsibility will be to drive sales, manage financial targets and Governance of delivery to ensure profitable business results. Domain Sales Lead is expected to work closely with the CU DGS Heads, DGS sales teams. DGS Service line and the KAMs to develop the MSIT/ADM business. MSIT/ADM is expected to grow a minimum of 30% for 2018 and continue to have a CAGR of about 25% for 2019 onwards. The role will be both Client Facing and Strategic. The Domain Head is required to be able to attend Customer meetings and represent the Domain in the CUs. Alignment with DBS and NACL domains is also key to the success of the business.
- You will support sales strategy implementation, support sales strategy implementation through efficient tools, processes, job roles, metrics, measurement s, programs etc
- Perform sales efficiency improvements, analyze sales and business performance and propose in scope improvements if needed
- Manage frameworks for sales efficiency, develop, design and deploy global models, structures etc for increased sales efficiency and management
- Secure sales force quality capabilities, assess and analyze global sales force competence situation and improvement areas
- Drive excellence in Sales, drive change management of sales engagement behavior and delivery execution
- Drive implementation and follow-up, drive local deployment of initiatives within sales excellence area
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Business / Engineering
- 3-5 years’ experience of relationship sales
- 5-10 years’ experience from ICT industry
- Change management experience
- Domain experience: Managed Service, ADM, OSS/BSS, Cloud
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business, and society to fulfil their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
This position is located in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Follow us social media;
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Indonesia (ID) || || WPI Jakarta || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 273477