R&D Support Intern
We are now looking for an internship assistant. This position provides departmental administration and practical opportunities for logistic management. It also provides a platform to understand the wireless communications industry & related products/WoW.
- Organize department recruitment and assist new employee's on-boarding
- Receive domestic and foreign colleagues' visit
- Assist organization of important meetings and departmental group activities, such as workshop, TB etc.
- Responsible for other routine administrative work as assigned, like invoice handling, stationery ordering.
- Assist management for R&D projects (optional)
- Education: University student
5 days a week, at least 6 months
Good English communication, both spoken and written
Skilled in using Office software and web site editing etc.
- Working with people and networking
- Planning and Organizing
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || R&D
Req ID: 273453