Director Project Operations
We are now looking for a Director of Project Operations, are you interested? In this role, you will ensure customer value and happiness through an efficient training and certification program across the MANA Network Build and Operations organization.
As a Director of Project Operations, you will support the National and Regional project teams with competence development and training facilities that align with the overall Build and Operate delivery processes, models, and strategies.
All activities in the Ericsson group are performed under the responsibility of one or more Line Managers. Line Managers act per the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote Ericsson's values, ethics and culture of the organization to ensure excellent performance.
- You will ensure service delivery execution for the 5 “Center of Excellence” facilities in the USA
- Responsible for driving and supporting the services organization by developing and maintaining the EFS and SP training curriculum for all Tower and Integration related activities.
- Manage the onboarding curriculum and schedule for all new tower climbers.
- Product owner of the CMS MANA website housing all internal training curriculum and reports.
- Coordinate the overall activities at all COE facilities for training, customer meetings, and special events.
- Build a productive work environment for individuals and own organization and manage internal career development
- Develop and maintain relationships with EH&S, Strategic Partnering, Business Development (ASP Mgmt) and NB&O regions
- Drive performance management (process) with feedback from the internal and external teams
- Drive competence management and certification Nationally for the CM and EFS community
- Manage the CMAA relationship
- Conduct Resource management
- Look after unit finance within your group.
- Education: M.SC, MBA or equivalent through experience
- Min years of experience: 15
- Domain experience: Education, Program Management, Construction or Operations background is a plus
- A passion for educating and training folks and the ability to motivate others to do the same
- Deep understanding of Service Delivery process, models, and strategy
- Strong organizational skills
- Customer and market insight
- Excellent Social and communication skills
- Financial acumen and skills
- Formulating strategies and concepts for innovative ways to bring our message to the teams
- Adhering to the principles and values of Ericsson
- Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Consulting&SysInt