Operations Security Specialist
We are now looking for a IT/Operations Security Specialist to drive operational excellence, continuous development and improvement of Ericsson’s security frameworks. Provide specialist security knowledge and advice to the Ericsson Security organization, BU’s, Regions and Functions. Develop governance models, process, methods, tools and training to enable the organization to adequately assess security and ensure effectiveness of security programs and controls.
Analyze; changes to the business environment, corporate audit reports, security assessments, incidents, new threats and vulnerabilities and provide recommendations for improvements.In the event of failure in protection ensure that failures are; logged, appropriately managed and investigated in a fair and unbiased manner, and Improvements opportunities identified and implemented.
- Provide input to security strategy development and target setting based on own specialist knowledge and intelligence analysis
- Formulate directives, instructions and standards in line with EGMS, management direction and applicable best.
- Deliver expert support in own area of competence
- Translate business needs into security solutions
- Manage investigations according to the standards needed to meet internal and external requirements on the investigative process
- Education: Bachelor degree in a related field is required.
- Min 2 years of experience in IT/Cyber Security
- Knowledge and experience with IBM Q Radar system is a must
- Certificate on Q Radar will be a plus
- Knowledge of ISO/IEC 27001, Privacy, BCM and other management system standards
- Other Specialist Security knowledge
- Business Understanding
- Ericsson Business Process Knowledge is preferred
- English Skills
- Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Skills
- Risk Management Skills
- Project Management Skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ukraine (UA) || || Kiev || SharedServ
Job details: Security specialist Job Stage 07