Automation Engineer Job stage 6
• 4-6year of IT experience and have good understanding of programming concepts. Should be from a programming background on any coding language (preferably Java - Groovy), with minimum of 6 months in industry leading Enable - Java Based products
• Working experience in coding on at least 2 projects or 2 years of development.
• Java product certified
• Understands software development methodology, configuration management and lifecycle
• Good analytical skills to improvise configuration/scripting to match new situations
• Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
• Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 273365