Principal Developer-Augmented / Virtual Reality Solution Architect
We are now looking for a Developer to maintain products (units, nodes, networks, systems and solutions). Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, software design, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
A Principal Developer in Augmented and Virtual Reality area covers deep knowledge and experience about the technologies available to produce, promote and visualize new ways of working.
The person needs to be a driving force in implementing new technologies, developing long-term strategies and visualize them to appropriate stakeholders within the business.
The purpose of a Principal Developer in Augmented and Virtual Reality is to secure long-term efficiency and quality of design models as well as settle strategies.
- You will drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- To enable product delivery by providing high level technical designs which have been shared and agreed with the appropriate stakeholders within the business.
- Actively identify opportunities to deliver experiences that demonstrate what is possible with AR/VR in Ericsson context.
- To build reference architecture, frameworks, and toolkits to drive scale of adoption in the ecosystem.
- Act as a subject matter expert being able to understand the overall solution requirements and suggest alternatives to better the solution and alleviate the challenges being addressed.
- Provide high-level feedback and feasibility/ball-park effort required to technically achieve a business objective, and work to keep such activity within the bounds of the overall technology strategy.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
- Govern delivery by acting as the design authority during design/build/release, making sure that all areas have been considered (e.g., functional, non-functional, security/compliance, etc.) and design documentation exists and is accurate.
- Empower and help both in-house and 3rd party software delivery teams to make sensible technology choices and advise on approaches that achieve both the functional and non-functional goals.
- Min years of experience: 5
- Expert in working with the tool Unity
Some artistic background, formal or otherwise, 2D or 3D, is a big plus.
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
Last date to apply: March 28, 2018. Position can be filled before this date also so make an application today!
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. If you have any specific questions you are welcome to contact our Line Manager Ecommerce & spare parts at firstname.lastname@example.org Monal Jain, Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 273334