Solution Architect (m/f/d) - Düsseldorf
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adapt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole. Our comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services and Emerging Business; powered by 5G and IoT platforms.
This is your opportunity to be part of a new and growing team.
Solution Architect (m/f/d) (Ref.: 273234)
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
- Be part of a team consisting of external partner companies and Ericsson working with E2E solution offerings and system integration for our customers in the Network Design and Optimization area
- Providing competitive solutions in a professional way, to insure customer satisfaction, secure profitability and identify new and add-on business opportunities
- Analyze customer requirements, build the solution, provide cost estimation, drive scope management and apply change management, internally and for all 3PPs. Close collaboration with the Customer Project Manager
- Take a technical lead in the execution phase of customer system integration projects consisting of technical experts from local Ericsson resources and partner experts
- Be a single point of contact towards the customer for all solution related discussions
- Organize and drive customer workshops. Travel and work on customer sites (approx. 50%)
- University degree in the Information and Communication Technology area (University, FH)
- Mobility equipment technologies and products knowledge and experience, with focus on Core Network (Packet and Circuit).
- Deep technical and practical understanding of core network related interfaces and protocols
- Experience with virtualization for telco VNFs on both OpenStack and VMware vCloud Director
- „Hands On” experience on testing with complex protocol emulators and traffic generators/analyzers.
- Deep technical and practical understanding of core and transport network related interfaces and protocols
- Experience with SDN and virtualization for telco VNFs on both OpenStack and VMware vCloud Director
- Experienced in optimization services in the area of Wireless Network Performance Monitoring – Call Profile, Key Network Performance Indicators, Capacity Analysis
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and argumentation skills
- Fluent business English (written and spoken).
- International work environment, learning and development
- Flexibility in working hours & home office
- Great teamwork and attractive salary package
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please kindly apply via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. Applications via e-mail cannot be accepted due to the data protection regulations. For queries, you are welcome to contact Varvara (email@example.com).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || ServEng
Req ID: 273234