Being a student at Ericsson is special. We give you the knowledge to learn, challenging tasks to grow yourself, and the opportunity to work on projects that change the future of technology in telecommunication.
You’ll only get to start your career once. Let’s make it a good one.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Developer intern.
The Ericsson Hungary R&D SAN Engineering Tools Budapest team is looking is looking for students for tool development. Titan, an open source test tool (see https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.titan) and TitanSim are the tools used in Ericsson for function and performance testing purposes. During the summer internship, the students can have an overview of the industrial test tool development, and can take part either in the development of several functionalities of the tool or of the protocol modules.
By joining our team, you will gain
- experience in real-time concurrent programming
- knowledge of state-of-the-art telecommunication protocols
- familiarity with cutting-edge test oriented languages
- insight in compiler technologies
- Understanding the functionality and the structure of the test tools
- Java Eclipse plug-in development
- Compiler development
- Function test case development in TTCN-3, with special IOT interest
- Ongoing studies in a Hungarian university
- Experience in programming (in C, C++ or Java)
- Ability to work in team, but can work independently too
- Good program solving skills
- Good English language skills
- Knowledge of TTCN-3
- Knowledge of testing concepts
- Familiarity with telecom or Internet protocols
What we offer
- Professional training courses
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage)
- Right next to the BME and ELTE campus, in a brand new building
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 273197