ICT Architect : Unified Commuincations
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Architect. You will have the ability to build principles, models and guidelines from strategies. You will convert requirements to develop cost efficient solutions that are consistent between business, information and technology. You will, also interact with internal stakeholders and external customers to define and provide solutions improving their competitive position. Finally, to act as an internal consultant for the many IT areas.
- You will analyse and break down strategies into architectural capabilities
- You will translate requirements to a cost efficient solution architecture
- You will handle architecture compliance throughout the complete solution lifecycle
- You will also communicate and co-operate tailored to each business unit groups
- Education: (Recruiter to supply educational requirements)
- Min years of experience (Recruiter to supply)
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- (Recruiter to supply or remove)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || IT
Req ID: 273178