Technical & Solution Sales Transport Manager
We are now looking for a Technical Solution Sales Support candidate in IP Transport to support the KAM organization with product and solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales, design, and delivery of customer projects. Position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader. Secure that customer feedback is shared with R&D organization.
The job can be located in Mexico and other countries in Latin America.
- You will proactively position Ericsson as technology leader, communicate and discuss Ericsson’s technology strategy and vision with relevant customers in Market Area Europe & Latin America
- The responsibility will primarily cover the Latin America market
- Provide proactive sales support expertise, conducts in-depth technical discussions and test/proof on concept with customer with aim to focus extra on driving the customers Transport network evolution
- Provide proactive sales support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present to Market Areas and Customer
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Area, Group Function and Ericsson Research.
- Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Science or similar
- Substantial in-field experience from sales/solutions at Ericsson or equivalent
- Domain experience: Transport Solutions, Mobile Backhaul, IP Routing & SDN
- Thorough knowledge of assigned area
- Experience from working in the field with customers
- Business Understanding
- Competence Drive, Master Strategy, Driving Innovation, Business Acumen, Enabling People, Courageous Leadership, Uncompromising Integrity, Customer Excellence, Excelling Execution, Embracing Change
- People leadership, senior capability in managing and driving change in large, complex, and cross-functional teams
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal communications and networking skills
- Thought Leadership in identifying short and long term priorities in order to support business need
Strategic thinking, see the big picture as well as complex relations and dependencies