Service Delivery Line Manager
Service Delivery Line Manager
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are now looking for a Service Delivery Line Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the manpower, competence and processes needed for delivery of Design and Optimization services to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for the operational as well as financial performance of the Design and Optimization unit.
In the role of Line Manager you will act according to the Ericsson Leadership Framework, promote the corporate values, ethics and culture in your
organization and through role model leadership drive and ensure operational excellence for all part of your unit responsibilities with customer focus at the forefront of everything you set out to do and achieve.
- Work closely with internal stakeholder and customer to understand demands and expectations
- Drive performance and customer excellence
- Performance management of unit and staff
- Drive culture, behaviour and attitude through Ericsson's core values
- Set up, execute and monitor on strategies and goals for the unit and staff
- Setup and maintain individual training and competence plans
- Resource management and forecasting
- Ensure up-to-date processes implemented with all staff
- Take active part in review of staff deliverables and provide timely and accurate feedback
- Management of all financials related to operation of the unit
- Support for sales activities
- Management business continuity
- Education: M.SC, MBA or equivalent through experience
- Min years of experience: 10 yrs. in serice delivery management
- Market insight
- Customer and performance focus
- People management skill (empower, delegate and follow up)
- Presetation, negotiation and argumentation skill
- Knowledge about Ericsson business and governance model
- Financial acumen and skills
- Drive innovation & commercial thinking
- Deciding & initiating action
- Positive, flexible, pro-active, act and drive with urgency
- Helpful, supportive and understand to make other shine
- Self-motivated. Take leads if needed and can be team player.
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Role model in everything you do
- Capable of coping with pressures & setbacks
- Promote networking
- Very good leadership and management skills
- Excellent social skills and strong customer orientation
Ericsson offers a truly global company, with a diverse, performance-driven culture, an innovative and engaging environment and opportunities to work across borders. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles – sharing a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients.
In the Philippines (PH) we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Philippines (PH)'s largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in the Philippines (PH), whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
Follow us in social media –
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Primary country and city: Philippines (PH) || || Taguig || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 273012