Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one.
If you are looking for company that can offer a real opportunity to make a difference, Ericsson can deliver.
We are now looking for a Vendor Manager (also called ASP Manager (Approved Service Provider), are you interested? As Vendor Manager, you will make sure that we have the best possible vendors/subcontractors for our installation and field maintenance projects. This you will assure in close cooperation with our Sourcing functions and the project teams. In the sales phase of projects you will work with the delivery model, survey the vendor market, evaluate competence and capacity of potential vendors, define Scope of Work for requested services and assist Sourcing in negotiations and procurement of the services. In the delivery phase you will assure a professional on-boarding of the subcontractors in the project, secure necessary training, follow up delivered quality/KPIs and run the governance with the vendors.
One very important aspect of on-site work is Occupational Health and Safety (OHS). You will be involved in evaluation and managing the OHS aspect of the delivered vendor services. Based on qualifications and business needs you may also take part in quality control/audits and OHS audits of delivered vendor services.
The main technical area for the services will be mobile radio sites (RBS and transmission) rollout and field maintenance.
- You will liaison with the team to organize and coordinate work activities
- Develop and maintain sourcing activities
- You will participate in tender negotiation and delivery
- Coach and drive the onboarding of ASPs
- Plan and maintain quality assurance performance in OHS
- You will be responsible for managing and controlling (A)SP quality and budget
- Apply service delivery process and models.
- Education: Technical High-Scool/University, can be compensated by broad experience
- Min years of experience 5 year relevant work (e.g. Field installations, Implementation Management, rollout coordinator)
- Domain experience: Radio Base Stations, Microwave, fiber installations
- Excellent financial acumen and experience
- Experience of service delivery processes, models, and strategy
- You should have experience in customer relations and good technical skills
- You possess OHS knowledge and skills
- Support with building and formulating delivery strategies and concepts
Location Norway or Sweden.
Apply now or at the latest 22nd April!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Norway (NO) || || Oslo || IT
Req ID: 273011