Tools and Methods Engineer
We are looking for the Tools and Methods Engineer who will design tools supporting service deliveries and also identify new business opportunities for Ericsson in the given service area. The Tools & Methods Engineer participates in the following activities of the product development lifecycle: analyzing initial requirements and business needs, specifying functionality, verifying software solutions, supporting tool users and to provide marketing support and competence development related to them. The responsibility is further to ensure that all solution deliveries to customers are made in a professional manner, achieving customer satisfaction and securing profitability for Ericsson. In addition to service delivery the Tools and Methods Engineer shall assist in developing new services within this and other areas. The Tools and Methods Engineer shall also seek to identify sales opportunities and generate repeat business while working on assignment.
· Design and develop applications based on requirements specification;
· Maintaining and enhancing the software for continuous improvement;
· Ensure proper testing and consistent stable releases are met;
· Provide support to customer and support department whenever necessary;
· Write required technical documentation;
· Administrate and support internal specific Web Application(Site Handler)
· Support and develop existing .NET applications;
· Interact with internal clients and business analysts;
· 1+ year of working experience in the related field;
· Strong knowledge of .NET C#,
- VS 2015, C# 6
- Entity Framework 6, Code First
- Office 365 API, v1.0
- MS SQL Server 2008
- NET Core
- ASP.NET (Core)
· Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office Products, especially Excel
· Knowledge of SQL (T-SQL)
· Ability to work fast under pressure;
· Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills;
· Customer service orientation;
· Self-motivated, dedicated, hands-on and willing to go for extra mile;
· Good interpersonal and communication skills both in Russian and English;
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || ProdMgt
Job details: Tools and Methods Engineer Job Stage 06