2nd Level Operations Job stage 5
You will be subject matter expert on various areas of IT Infrastructure – Compute (server), virtualization & consolidation, storage, network, software defined environments and security.
Should have hands on experience in the field of virtualization technologies from Openstack, Redhat and a good grasp of Cloud Computing concepts and building blocks of creating an end-to-end private and public IaaS cloud solutions and hybrid Cloud solutions.
Will be required to engage with multiple vendors at business level, understanding security/compliance requirements, translating them to technology solutions, writing scope-of-work and presenting technical solutions to them. Must be able to manage large and complex projects working in a matrix environment.
Required Skills and Experience
Total experience of 4-8 Years and relevant and proven experience (1.5-2 years) in following subject matter areas
• Should be involved in the planning, design, and deployment of Cloud solutions.
• Indepth understanding of Infrastructure (Server/Storage/Network) sizing, consolidation, virtualization and thin-provisioning
• Installation and administration experience in one or more–Openstack, Mirantis Openstack, Redhat Openstack, etc
• Experience with RDBMS and noSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB) is highly desired
• Knowledge & Experience with opensource IaaS environments such as OpenStack.
• Installation and administration experience in Hyper-visors one or more– KVM/RHEV, VMware vSphere/ESX, Microsoft Hyper-V, Veritas Storage foundation and Cluster Server
• At least 2 years of experience in Openstack, Cloud orchestration & configuration management tools (chef/puppet etc.)
• Storage – Legacy Storage and Software Defined Storage, Object Storage,
• Installation and administration experience in Operating Systems –Unix, Linux
Good to have
• Cloud Certification
• Virtualization certification