Senior Automation Engineer
As a part of establishing an Ericsson Production Site in the US we are now looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to drive Ericsson’s Automation journey within our Manufacturing arena. Key aspects of the role is to secure smart production automation by establishing automation solutions and connecting them to a smart manufacturing network.
- Build up smart automation solutions within Ericsson’s manufacturing
- Connect the automation solutions into a network to enabling connectivity and analytics to build up smart automation solutions.
- Ensure the site uses state of the art automated final assembly (FA) process and technology
- Continuously improve and develop the processes to support both existing and future production.
- Support the production with engineering competence.
- Participate in NPI projects and drive successful introduction of new products, production and test concepts from design phase to volume production.
- Support the global supply organization in outbound/inbound production transfers.
- Establish a strong network across various Ericsson organizations such a Supply, R&D, Sourcing, Finance and other Ericsson production sites to drive E2E cross functional improvements of the business.
- Drive systematic improvements through analysis of KPIs and other performance data.
- Education: Academic engineering degree with focus on automation and robotics or the equivalent experience from relevant industries
- Strong and relevant SW knowledge
- Min 10 years of relevant experience
- Manufacturing processes knowledge
Initially this position requires extensive overseas traveling
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Supply&Log
Job details: HW Make Support Job Stage 07