Investor Relations Analyst
We are now looking for an Investor Relation officer resource to drive financial commuication towards the financial community. Initiate, drive, execute and secure consistent, proactive communication to reflect to the true value of the company. Create, package and/or order targeted messaging and assets. Measure, analyse and improve activation. Manage change and crisis communications toward the finacial community. Understand main stakeholder and influencer behaviour and needs. Initiate, facilitate, manage and maintain relations with external parties such as e.g. analysts, investors and other external stakeholders.
- You will build communication strategies
- Develop and cultivate external relationships
- Develop and cultivate internal relationships
- Plan and execute activation - drive major projects
- Develop marcom communication skills
- Analyze market, stakeholders, influencers and channels
- Co-create innovative ways to optimize content in activation
- Education: University degree in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent
- Min 4 years of experience in the field
- Domain experience: financial sector
- Business Understanding
- Financial Acumen & Skills
- Innovation Skills
- Good command of English
- Capacity to lead a project
- Stress resistance
Hiring Manager: Peter Nyquist
Recruiter: Kamila Zych
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || Consulting&SysInt; SharedServ
Req ID: 272806