Job Summary –
As IoT Architect, you will need to be a domain expert on various building technologies: IoT products like sensors, devices, wireless communication, could services, mobile applications and building management systems to enable a smart building. Understand requirement and do end-to-end solutions for our customers using IoT and Mobile Services. Help develop an overall IoT and Mobile ecosystem engagement strategy with your hands on experience in developing IoT and Mobile solutions.
Key qualifications –
1. Working experience in IoT as an end to end architect, preferably in area of smart buildings.
2. 14+ years industry experience along with 5+ years in solution design for IoT systems, wireless communication, cloud based services of end user applications preferably in smart buildings domain.
3. Strong skills in: business requirements gathering / analysis, end to end architecture design, information security, Software Delivery Life Cycle, documenting system architectures, conduct risk assessment, project planning, mobile application development.
4. Ability to collaborate with global teams across multiple time zones.
5. Strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving abilities along with interpersonal and consultative skills.
6. Organized with excellent written communication and presentation skills.
7. Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, Electronics.
8. Knowledge of cloud infrastructure, specifically Microsoft Azure.
9. Good knowledge of information security, business intelligence, automation and artificial intelligence.
Key responsibilities –
1. Be domain expert on various building technologies: IoT products like sensors, devices, wireless communication, could services, mobile applications and building management systems to enable a smart building.
2. Build a strong understanding of use cases and applications of smart office building targeting various personas of Real Estate, Facility, Workplace managers and employees along with business drivers.
3. Analyze stakeholder needs, use cases, constrains, timelines. Assist in preparing functional and operational description of the solution including budget.
4. Assist project teams in detailed design of the solution, system architecture, wireless network which should be in line with stakeholder’s expectation while reducing risk and optimize cost.
5. Develop technical assets: specification document, architecture and design documents, integration specifications.
6. Liaison with product management, cloud engineering teams, information security teams, process teams and various stakeholders globally.
7. Become central body of knowledge on solution design, develop and conduct trainings.
Additional requirement (good to have) –
Machine Learning and AI - Machine Learning, Deep Learning, AI, Neural Networks, TensorFlow
Business intelligence - Streaming Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Power BI, Tableau
Information security - Cryptography, Authentication, Non-repudiation, Encryption, Ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure, Elliptical Curve, AES, RSA, SSL, TLS, DTLS, VPN
Hardware interfacing - Raspberry Pi
IP Networking - Routing, Switching, VPN, MQTT, CoAP, AMQP, HTTP, SSL, DTLS, HTTPS, Nginx, Mosquitto, Load Balancing
Automation - Test Automation, Unit Test, RPA
Teamwork - Agile, Scrum, HW-SW codesign