ICT Engineer for Global N&T OPs 3
In this position, the engineer will be responsible for lab IT environment network design, setup and configuration. The responsibility will include but not be limited to following fields:
- Provide network backbone network design.
- Drive the IT security in the SAN lab ops test environment.
- Install, configure IP equipment needed in projects or test environment.
- Handle RT tickets actively and seek for positive feedback from customers
- Propose new ideas/suggestion for TE improvements
- Initiatives/actions to improve customer satisfication
You need to have an open mind, positive attitude and a constructive way of solving problems. You should also be:
- Interested in test environment setup
- Result oriented, flexible and innovative
- Interested in improving ways of working
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written, and able to express own thinking clearly
- Learning new technology quickly and apply to work tasks
- Innovative and solution thinking abilities
- Willing to accept challenges
- Be initiative and accountable
- Good communication skills and good team player
Experience/knowledge within the following areas is required:
- Preferably a Master of Science / Bachelor degree or equivalent in any of the following: Computer Science, Telecommunication, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering
- Strong knowledge in IP products. At least two years working with IP products.
- Good knowledge in Linux and Unix (Solaris).
Experience/knowledge within the following areas is considered as a plus:
- Knowledge in Mobile Core Network.
- Knowledge in Redback router.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || IT
Req ID: 272661