SW Test Engineer
This job description is for the position of Software test engineer in the Smart Manufacturing department, located in the BNEW GSU CN.
This engineer reports to the Manager of SW Development.
Further in this document, the name of “Ste” is used to refer to this position.
The main responsibilities are:
· As Ste to build test automation, infrastructure and responsible for testing new design/architecture, which will deliver to smart manufacturing and IoT application, also significant impact on Ericsson’s business.
· As Ste to work with SW developer, product manager and business development manager to secure the quality development and quality of the application and platform.
· As Ste to define test specification according to product manager’s requirements, measure the test coverage, develop the best automation solution, drive the testability and diagnosing ability.
· As Ste to perform the test maintenance for assigned features.
· To support technical competence development on SW level;
Comply with and follow the directive, instructions and procedures.
3Requirements of the job
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent;
- At least 2 years of experience as a SW developer, QA engineer or SW test engineer.
- Demonstrated experiences in test framework design and development.
- In-depth knowledge of quality assurance, solid understanding of service-oriented design principles.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with at least one of OO languages – C#/C++, Java, Python.
- Good knowledge and experience in Linux, especially CentOS.
- Good knowledge with SW development environment, such as Git;
- Knowledge with database such as SQLServer, My SQL or Oracle, also NoSQL database knowledge is a plus.
- Good knowledge and experiences with Agile concept, especially XP and TDD (test driven development)
- The knowledge of industrial SW development or test experience is a plus.
- Good problem analysis and solving skills;
- Good communication skills and social ability, being a team player;
- Be flexible, enthusiastic, creative and pro-active;
- Fluent in English speaking, understanding and writing;
- Experience with public cloud (AWS, Azure and Ali) is a plus.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 272660