MSIP Operations Assurance Head
MSIP Operations Assurance Head/ MS Delivery Manager is mainly responsible for securing that operations activities are performing according to the SLA requirements (as reflected on the WLA) and to provide an escalation point for all KPI / operations delivery performance deviations towards the customer. Operational Assurance holds the MSIP reporting as well as the performance management function, the Operations Assurance team is supported by the Planning and Design domain SMEs, in case of network operational issues, customer meetings or queries. OA will ensure that Performance Management activities are available 24/7, OA is to be the mandatory part of IM due to the relative many critical and major issues and the extreme short lead time, Operational Assurance are securing the IM performance management function on a rotation basis, for the purpose of close customer interaction during and after the incident, as well as act as MSIP 1 Level of escalation.
Responsible for the management of the Operation Assurance department, being accountable for:
- Ensuring that all contractual MS deliveries are fulfilled towards customer account and steers, controls and manages the interaction with the Delivery Organizations.
- Ensuring the operational and financial performance of the Assurance department, securing that services are continuously available and delivered according to agreed SLA, WLA and Global requirements
- Configuring and provisioning all resources to provide customers with requested services in a timely and correct manner
- Provide escalation point for all KPI / operations delivery performance deviations towards the customer
- SPOC for customer escalation and Operational issues. Responsible to serve as the primary escalation point for critical incident, Broadcast Delivery Operations escalations and performance reporting towards the customer.
- Ending user and customer's infrastructure incidents and problem resolution in the smallest time, in accordance to the WLA and aiming to minimize the end-user negative impact
- Proactive problem management and preventive maintenance activities execution to reduce overall outage time
- Creating a convergent delivery environment, utilizing its processes, methods and tools for both network and IT related service delivery operations activities
- Improving operational efficiency, processes and methods
- SLA and KPI Management and monthly sign offs with customer.
- Responsible for MS Operational payments as per the contract
- Responsible for Operational readiness for new service in customer Network
- Responsible to manage the applicable WLAs and OLAs with delivery organizations (GNOC+NE+FSO) and establishing OLA (Operational Level Agreements) whenever necessary.
- Responsible for Performance & Quality of Delivery as per agreed SLA/KPIs, Governance meeting internal and external, Escalation Management, Customer satisfaction index and Running Improvement Programs and continuously drive for efficiency, improvements automation and excellence in service delivery.
- Responsible for MSIP OA Balance Score Card (SLA Fulfilment, KPI Fulfilment, OA Index, Service Credit over SLA).
- +10 years of experience as a manager in an operations/services/technology environment, with previous experience in managing a network operations organization;
- Senior subject matter expertise on operator network and understanding;
- A detailed knowledge of Ericsson's existing and future product/services portfolio, roadmap information and system integration practices
- Sense of urgency with quality as a key deliverable;
- Strong background in managing/effecting change;
- Skillful application of management information systems to the unit operations;
- Extensive experience with the interpretation of quality indicators to detect weaknesses in the units operations and implement corrective action
- Customer orientation with excellent understanding of service providers / operators business requirements - be able to create true client value;
- Education : Degree within Electrical Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or alternate
- Language: Fluent in written and spoken English. Additional local language skills a plus.
- Human Skills:
- Result oriented with good skills in coordinating with people
- Conscious of responsibility
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands
- Business Skills
- Customer orientated
- Ericsson knowledge
- Good Telecom Business Operations understanding
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Viet Nam (VN) || || Hanoi || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 272646