Innovation Product Development Lead (Summer Intern)
Ericsson ONE, Ericsson’s internal accelerator, is now looking for summer innovation interns to drive a project from idea to Minimum Viable Product in 8 weeks, and to build profitable business for Ericsson by:
- Driving a project within Ericsson ONE
- Developing novel concepts and solutions for the project
- Introducing the project to product development and business modeling
- Presenting prototypes and concept demonstrations
- Working with design thinking and rapid prototyping
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Gain a deep understanding of our business and innovation priorities and challenges
- Craft and execute strategic innovation projects that ultimately leads to funding
- Develop a Minimum Viable Product with the help of cross-functional teams of innovation managers, ideators, business leaders
- Test and launch product/service offerings that address our innovation challenges
- Create viable business models and discover opportunities for continuous development and improvement of our team, methods, interactions, and projects
- Conduct market research and build go-to-market strategies for new products and services
- Develop evaluation tools and demonstrations
- Innovate, monitor and report progress to ensure consistent achievement of project goals
- Education: You have recently studied or are studying a M.Sc or equivalent within Engineering, Design or Business
- Strong analytical skills and ability to acquire new knowledge and apply it in the job
- Ability to develop and drive new ways of working, to produce results in a more efficient way
- Excellent problem solver
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in public speaking
- A passion for entrepreneurship is a must and startup experience a plus
- Creativity and ability to work independently
- Project management skills with initiation and decision making skills
- Ability to work well with people
- Ability to create Ericsson internal and external network
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Santa Clara || Stud&YP
Job details: Product Development Leader Job Stage 05