Senior C++ Developer (IP technologies)
Are you looking for a career within Software Development, working with tomorrow’s technology for next generation RBS & 5G Architecture?
IP transport technology are key areas for Ericsson. IP Transport within Development Unit Network Products is responsible for common IP transport features applicable to all Ericsson Radio Network solutions (LTE, WCDMA, MGW & 5G).
We are a global organization with operations in Sweden, Korea & Poland.
We not only offer the most challenging software development opportunity; we also offer work in the most important software in the Radio Transport Networks.
Since we deliver the same SW to all radio standards, we focus a lot on software architecture, product quality, continuous delivery and integration.
We are organized in cross functional team where we are part of the whole feature flow, from continuous analysis to having a product working in field.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will participate in system studies and implement features according to requirements, including coding, feature testing, and product documentation.
You will have the chance to work with developing IP security, IP routing, IP forwarding, Quality of Service, 5G etc. in a Linux execution environment.
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming with 5+ years of experience
- Understanding of telecommunication technologies and network protocols
- Experience in creating advanced software architectures, redesign and refactoring, competent in design patterns
- Excellent knowledge in Linux, and multi-thread programming in Linux environment
- Experience in programming of embedded systems preferably including HW debugging would be an asset
- Knowledge in Linux kernel would be an asset
- Good knowledge of Java programming and SW testing
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, Python)
- Familiarity with version control systems (ClearCase, GIT)
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, TDD, CI) and Lean
- Good communication skills and command of English
- Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent formal education with experience in software programming
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract.
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology.
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings.
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher).
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone.
- Work – life balance.