ICT Architect | Systems Integration & Software Defined Ecosystem
ICT Architect - Systems Integration & Software-defined Ecosystem
We are changing the way we deliver services to our internal users around the globe to include a much higher degree of automation. This includes automating what we do ourselves, automating consumption of our service by our users, and creating an ecosystem for both our services and user-contributed services.
Are you a software development architect with experience from cloud, systems integration, continuous integration and knowledge of both hardware and software?
Do you like pushing boundaries and questioning complexity and want to help develop an ecosystem for services to make Ericsson’s R&D faster?
We are searching for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Architect for our Automation team within Service Area Networks Lab Operations Global Networks & Technology in Linköping, Sweden.
• You will work in a team of fellow engineers, product owners and stakeholders to create the solutions and services needed by our R&D engineers
• You will translate requirements to a cost-efficient solution architecture through activities in design, planning and deployment
• You will handle architecture compliance throughout the complete solution lifecycle contributing to operational stability of the Ericsson Engineering environment.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• Education: Master´s / Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent working experience
• Min years of experience: 3-5+ years
• Domain experience: Cloud, Ericsson Radio Products and IT Solutions
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
· Experience in engineering practices like continuous integration, continuous delivery and automated testing.
· Good understanding of how to architect large systems
· Comfortable with working with different operating systems and technologies such as terminal servers, build environments and continuous integration tools
· Familiar with Agile and lean methodologies
· Comfortable running your software in Linux environments
· Comfortable writing Java and Python code
· Experience with tools such as Ansible, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Docker and/or Kubernetes is a merit
· Experience with networks on a large scale is a merit
· An understanding and appreciation of an open, transparent way of working
· IT and test processes, tools and infrastructure knowledge
· Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
Hiring Manager: Jocke Kättström
Recruiter: Richard Tjong firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Linköping || IT
Req ID: 272558