CS Solution Architect - Cloud & Core
Job Summary: Customer Support Solution Architect
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, developing & supporting end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals. This person will also be responsible for providing complete lifecycle solution to customer technical deployments.
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Support deployed solution, including troubleshooting, during any of customer issues
- Provide feedback to R&D, on any of product and solution issues
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing within and across the teams
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Education: Bachelors in Electronics/Communications/Electricals Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum years of experience: 10 years of Experience with Min. 2 years’ experience in Customer Support
- Domain experience: Cloud with Packet Core / Cloud with CS Core/IMS
- Experience from technical job roles is required - Experience from work as an Integration Engineer/ Support Engineer
- Any Assessments or certification as per relevance will be great plus point
- Negotiation & argumentation skills
- Planning & organizing skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Presentation & communication skill
- Working with people
- Applying expertise & technology
- Good Experience on deployment and support of Cloud Technologies like Openstack/Redhat Openstack/ VMWare/CEE
- Good Experience on IT infra like HP/Dell/Intel other hardware Platforms
- Good IP Infra Knowledge i.e. IP Switching, IP Routing, Firewalls etc.
- Excellent Experience in Telecom Technologies like CS Core/PS Core/2G/3G/4G
- Expert Domain Knowledge for any of the domain
- Packet Core/Evolved Packet Core: Nodes like SGSN/MME, GGSN/SGw/PGw, PCRF
- CS Core/IMS: All nodes in IMS Domains, CUDB/HSS/HLR
- E2E Solution Knowledge in any of the above domains
- Good Troubleshooting skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Gurgaon || Consulting&SysInt; IT; SharedServ
Req ID: 272549