IT Security Manager
Ensures proper protection of information assets of client environment by providing IT /Network security operations, expertise, support and solutions. These are based on the IT /Network Security Guiding Principles and enable compliance with applicable internal /external requirements, laws, regulations and standards.
Responsibilities & Tasks
· Ensure the systems &and services under the responsibility of the vendor Managed Services are compliant to with security policies,
· Provide evidence of compliance by way of configuration snapshots to and Internal Audit teams;
· Coordinate in the full lifecycle of vulnerability management system;
· Coordinate in the full lifecycle of User Access Management(e.g.: provide profile, user attributes, stale credential details and integration pre requisites for IAM solution);
· Coordinate in emergency, BCP / DR drills &and planned security patch management,
· Coordinate in Security Policy enforcements;
· Coordinate in building cloud federation platform’s for user access management, provisioning, sustenance and revoking, with client IAM platforms;
· Provide access to system &and system logs for forensic investigation by SIRT;
· Provide details of systems such as logs, log format, log type etc. to facilitate integration to SIEM solution;.
· Work with key stakeholders to assess IT infra and application solutions to ensure technical controls in place for compliance with IT Security requirements and Group Steering documents.
· Contribute to internal and external IT /network Security assessments or audits
· Manage IT /Network security incidents in accordance with agreed and established process
· Establish and leverage interfaces to relevant internal or external functions and experts
· IT Security Policy, Standards, Regulatory & compliance Knowledge
· Life cycle management of IAM, solution implementation and driving the projects /program experience
· Operational IT/Network Security experience with firewalls, routers, VPN switches, authentication services, intrusion detection / prevention systems, End point protection and DLP.
· Knowledge and experience with vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of IT systems and applications.
· Sound knowledge on Audit management, Security Governance management,
· SIEM integration / implementation projects
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering /Computer Science or equivalent
· 12 – 15 years working experience in IT & telecom industry .
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
· CISSP / CISM / CISA and industry standard accreditation.
· Telecom domain based IT/network Security experience is needed (minimum of last 2-5 years)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Bangalore || SharedServ
Req ID: 272418