MS Chief Operating Officer
We are now looking for an IT MS COO who will be accountable for the end to end managed services contract fulfilment and profitability for customer. In the cases where the MS contract scope corresponds to a managed operation, the MS COO is also accountable for the delivery of all service contracts towards the same customer.
· To manage the contracts execution (cost, time and quality) ensuring the fulfilment of all contractual obligations by Ericsson, the Customer and 3PP
· To secure delivery compliance to both contractual and business case requirements, avoiding over or under delivery
· To secure that all governance instances (internal or external) are being followed by the MSIP organization and that the operational and financial performance is being correctly monitored and reported to the stakeholders according to SLA and MS Delivery strategy
· To secure that all internal agreements (WLA) between the MSIP and other delivery organizations are signed and reflect the contractual requirements
· For any solution delivered to the customer by any delivery organization under the scope of the service contracts
· To support KAM organization in contractual renegotiation or pre-sales opportunities for the specific customer
· To continuously seek for operational and financial performance improvement of the delivery solution, in line with contractual and business case expectations
· To manage the MSIP performance, securing fulfilment of the area objectives and responsibilities
· Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
· Persuading & Influencing
· Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
· Relating & Networking
· Leading & Supervising
Qualifications and experience
· University degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication, Business Administration or equivalent experience in a related discipline.
· Having at least 12 years’ experience on operations, planning or engineering. At least 5 years of experience leading an organization within the Telecom industry
· Must have business understanding and specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise within MS operational delivery.
· Acts either as a broad generalist or deep expert or is responsible for leading an area of expertise. Secures operational performance. Subject to a moderate level of control and review on non-routine assignments.
· Have very good ability of analysis any issues, situation & solve it by decision making.
· Interprets business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services.
· Ability to lead functional teams with moderate resource requirements
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Saudi Arabia (SA) || || Riyadh || ServEng
Req ID: 272376