Network Program Director
The Network Program Director is responsible for the Network contract fulfillment and profitability, ensuring that all products and/or services are delivered according to contractual obligations and requirements for the customer.
The Network Program Director acts as Ericsson’s counterpart of the Customer’s C-level to ensure customer satisfaction and serve as the escalation point for all service delivery activities towards the customer (internally and externally).
The Network Program Director is prime responsible for scope management including but not limited to planning, delivery and customer acceptance, as well as identifying and driving business lead generation opportunities through add on sales.
The Network Program Director assumes the role of Contract Fulfillment Responsible (CFR) for Network opportunities to ensure continuity and alignment of contract terms defined during pre-sales through the program delivery and customer acceptance. One can also take on the longer-term role of Program CFR to deliver one or many, complete or partial, opportunities in a Program for the duration of its lifecycle and perform the role of FAS Sponsor from the creation of the fulfillment assignment (FAS) to closure.
The Network Program Director can manage programs on behalf of the customer with the service Deployment Program Management. In these engagements the Network Program Director is formally reporting to the Program Sponsor in the customer organization.
• Leading & Supervising
• Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
• Planning & Organizing
• Persuading & Influencing
• Relating & Networking
• Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
• PMP or equivalent
• Minimum Experience in years
10 years in relevant job roles (or with similar R&R) inside or outside of Ericsson including
1) Program Manager, Project Manager, Program Director/Manager, Service Delivery Leadership roles
2) At least 5 years in the role as Project Manager
3) At least 3 year as Program Manager with customer C-suite interfaces
• Experience in Projects
Leading at least 1 complete regional, complex and high-risk customer project e2e of all phases (pre-sales until closing) and at least 3 complete customer projects e2e of all phases with lower complexity (no need to be regional nor high-risk).
• Proven experience generating new business opportunities
• Has knowledge and experience of service delivery strategies (i.e. Network Roll-out) from sales until deployment
• Able to drive face-to-face customer discussions including but not limited to business needs, business pain points, business benefits, customer workshops, requirement gathering, negotiations, agreements, status reporting.
• Experience driving Program/Project governance
• Able to create an "anticipation" culture in order to exceed customer satisfaction
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || Consulting&SysInt
Job details: Network Program Director Job Stage 08