E2E Solution Architect
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one.
We are now looking for an End to End Network Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical Wireless Network solutions (RAN, Core, Transport) for the customer. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Scope define and design solution offerings as well as driving end-to-end technical RAN solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Gathering customer existing RAN technologies and E2E network architecture and define business requirements (internal and external)
- Understand 3PP requirements and capabilities in the design and implementation phase.
- Coordinate with Solution Architects from other domain areas e.g. Core, Transport, etc on the design of end to end solutions as well as list of potential enhancements.
- Develop HLD and LLD for E2E RAN solution
- Assess and maintain risks and alternative solutions related to E2E RAN solution and architecture as well as contractual commitment e.g. KPIs, etc.
- Coordinating with Product Units, Product Managers and different Lab Environments to realize and implement solutions.
- Coordinating and lead to find solutions on technical issues during project execution.
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas, lead Customer in Technology and Road Map discussion e.g. cloud, virtualization, etc.
- Ability to design and lead Proof of Concept trials in RAN related area.
- Pro-actively drive improvements in the methods, processes, and guidelines within the customer organization or internally
- Strong knowledge in End to End Wireless network technologies (2G-5G), architecture, solution and standardization e.g. RAN, Core, Transport, 3GPP, IETF, etc.
- Have a good track record in delivering End to End Solutions within RAN domain
- Broad knowledge of market development and trends including end user trends in Nordics and globally.
- Possess a strong consultative mindset and the ability to see the bigger picture
- Customer orientation, good teamwork, communication & presentation skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and cooperate in teams, projects and networks to achieve results
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English (in spoken and written)
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
Apply now or at the latest 28th March!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Norway (NO) || || Oslo || IT
Req ID: 272312