Intern in UeControl with SQL
We develop User Equipment controlling product supporting variety of mobile devices. Our product is used by our clients for testing GSM/WCDMA/LTE networks with an aim for 5G testing in the near future. Currently we are now looking for a software and SQL database developer for the internship.
You will be responsible for designing, creating and programming new SQL database that gathers complex usage statistics from the internal clients for further analysis.
- Good knowledge of SQL, databases architecture,
- Database designing skills,
- Communicative English language skills,
- Cooperation skills,
- Availability 20-30h/week,
- Student status.
Good to have:
- Basic knowledge of Java,
- Basic knowledge of Python,
- Experience with Git,
- Familiarity with an Unix environment.