Intern - Sales Operations
Who We Are
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications-equipment and -services to mobile- and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. We are on the road to 5G and will create the networked society and the internet of things (IOT), will you join us?
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination…
Now we are looking for an Intern as Sales Operations Manager for an internship of 12 months.
What You’ll be Doing
We are now looking for a Sales Operations Manager to drive and continuously develop sales process and tools in the Region. You will follow directives and guidelines to secure adherence to Ericsson guidelines, and secure effective funnel management and pipeline quality assurance.
Main activities to be developed in cooperation with Presales leads, Sales Operations leads and Account Managers are:
- Drive sales operations related change programs (for new corporate or regional initiatives)
- Secure sales funnel management and pipeline quality, with special focus in Top Deals
- Proactive support of sales tools
- Support sales governance meetings by providing value added content
- Lead collaboration within the sales community and domains
- Support Domains in pipeline understanding and strategic initiatives follow up
- Drive adherence to sales process and tools
- Working in an international and diverse team with different organizations involved
Who We’re Looking For
- Student or Recent Graduate in Engineering / Finance background or equivalent with good analytical skills
- Good English language command
- Ability to multi-task
- Technical and/or project management background
- You will need excellent Presentation and Communication skills
- You’re good at Planning & Organizing
- Good knowledge of MSFT Office suite (specially excel and databases) and data handling (knowledge of R, Python etc.)
Who You Are
- You are to-be-graduate students or newly graduate in 2018;
- You have strong interest to develop data science and analytics skills
- You have a strong desire for understanding the most advanced technology in the world (IoT, 5G NR, Massive MIMO, automation, Cloud…);
- You are innovative, out-of-the-box person and you now look for a great chance to start your career path;
Why You want to Work with Us
- Opportunity to be a part of an international company powered by technology and customer interaction
- Industry related training, development and mentorship from our team
- Practical experience in the on-going projects with the top Telecom operators
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 4G and 5G mobile radio suits
The position is based in Madrid If you are interested, don’t hesitate to apply!
You + Ericsson: a powerful combination
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Spain (ES) || || Madrid || SharedServ
Req ID: 272157