Service Delivery Line Manager - MS Delivery Managers & Project Managers Team
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
Service Delivery Line Manager is a role in the line organization (the operational organization), with the purpose to manage their area of responsibility.
The Line Manager for Q&OE MSDM&PMO is responsible for leading and guiding the MS Delivery Managers and PMO’S team for delivering the strategic business automation needs of Managed Services for multiple Customers.
As Line Manager, he/she is responsible for peoples’ learning, growth and development and ensuring Ericsson values are at high in the team.
Main accountabilities - you will:
Be the drive for:
- Operational delivery management (reliability and improvement) for SL Operate Contracts
- Financial Management (financial discipline and efficiency) of SL Operate Contracts
- Stakeholders Management (BA/MA MS Leadership)
- Escalation Management
- Participates BA/MA MS Leadership Governance
- Participate in pre-sales process
- MS Transitions & Transformations Support
- Efficiency programs
Create a productive work environment for individuals, team and organization
- Set and follow-up individual targets and get commitment
- Follow-up performance of individuals
- Provide feedback to individuals
- Coach individuals
- Manage time reporting
- Recognize and award individuals
- Support optimal work-life balance
- Share knowledge and use collaboration tools
- Encourage creativity and innovation
- Delegate responsibilities within the team
- Manage conflicts
Drive Performance Management
- Drive improvement programs
- Ensure adherence to global processes, methods & tools
- Identify and address barriers to performance
- Drive change management according to set goals
Drive Competence Management
- Develop plans for team development connected to business needs
- Plan career development
- Develop leadership skills of leaders & other leaders
- Conduct Talent Management
- Plan job rotation
- Perform assessment of resources
Conduct Resource Management
- Manage and balance resources, cost and competence needs(pyramids)
- Recruit resources (ensuring diversity)
- Conduct succession planning
- Secure workplace and access rights
Ensure service delivery execution
- Ensure delivery execution according to contract/assignment
- Manage Work Level Agreements and Service Level Agreements
- Manage customer escalations
- Manage business continuity
Contribute to service sales
- Contribute in customer meetings
- Build and maintain customer relations
- Stimulate a consultative approach
- Contribute with input to contract negotiations
- Stimulate lead Generation
- Support sales Activities
Apply Service Delivery Strategy and Process
- Apply Operations Maturity Model (OMM) for own unit
- Contribute to fulfill the overall OMM targets.
- Ensure Process adherence for own unit
- Manage unit to adhere to Ericsson Service Delivery Strategies
- Ensure that relevant information about the Strategies are spread in unit
Technical skills – you are/you have:
- A minimum of Ten years of experience in managed services environment, out of which at least five years in delivery management profile in the telecom management environment
- Minimum five years of line management experience
- Familiar with Ericsson Service Delivery Portfolio for Managed Services and Hosting
- Able to communicate clearly in project team and management environments
- Priority setting to resolve conflicting goals with restricted resources
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Good understanding of financial control and reporting
- University degree in Engineering, Mathematics or Business Administration, or possess equivalent experience in a related field. MBA is a plus
- Deep understanding of the managed service delivery business requirements
- Excellent understanding of service providers / operators business requirements
Soft skills - you are/you have:
- Result oriented with good skills in leading and motivating people and conscious of responsibility
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands. You have a thorough and methodical approach to work
- Highly developed skills in interpersonal communication
- Highly developed skills in knowledge sharing by actively contributing knowledge, experiences and skills to create a learning culture
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Working with People
- Formulating Strategies & Concepts
- Relating & Networking
- Adhering to Principles & Values
- Leading & Supervising
- Adapting & Responding to Change
What we offer
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Work from home and flexible work schedule
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; SharedServ
Req ID: 272119