Junior Java Developer
We are currently looking for a Junior Java Developer as an agile team member in R&D Center in Krakow. We work in a small area (5 teams), where we are responsible for design, end-to-end implementation and testing of a software product used for configuring our hardware in multi-RAN technologies. We use new technologies (Java 8, HTML 5, Selenium) and work in Scrum methodology, regularly delivering business value to our clients.
You will be joining a young, yet experienced cross-functional team.
- Developing the product end-to-end
- Backend – Java
- Creating prototypes
- Reviewing and preparing well designed, robust, testable and efficient codes
- Conducting release activities
- Participating in meetings with stakeholders
- Commercial or non-commercial (e.g. students projects) experience in Java
- Knowledge of software development supporting tools (Maven, Eclipse, Git, Gerrit, Jenkins)
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to cooperate in a global environment
- Eagerness to learn and share knowledge
- Good communication and team working skills
- Full-time availability