Service Delivery Line Manager Job stage 7
We are now looking for a Service Delivery Line Manager, are you interested? In this role, you will ensure customer value and happiness through an efficient service delivery.
As an SDM (Service Delivery Manager), you will support service sales directly or indirectly via the unit resources as you understand and align with the overall service delivery processes, models, and strategie
Job Title: Service Delivery Line Manager – DFOP Q&OE Automation & Tools
Service Delivery Line Manager is a role in the line organization (the operational organization), with the purpose to manage their area of responsibility.
The Line Manager for SLOP Q&OE Automation & Tools is responsible for leading and guiding the automation team for delivering the strategic business automation needs of Managed Services for multiple Customers.
He/She is responsible for innovative automation ideas design, development and deployment through Ericsson standardized tools like RPA, ENABLE etc. as well In-Hosue tools.
He/She is responsible 24x7 Operations for In-House tools deployed for managing the customer networks. He/She is responsible for to manage & control the SDT Tools Operations for the purposed of closure of the issues. He/She is as well responsible for tools readiness for new opportunities in managed service contract. He/She is responsible for continuous improvement in tools operational performance. As Line Manager, he/she is responsible for peoples’ learning, growth and development and ensuring Ericsson values are at high in the team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Automation design, development and deployment
- Design, development and deployment of automation of accepted ideas through Ericsson standardized tools like RPA, ENABLE etc. as well In-Hosue tools
- Enabling the implementation of Global Initiatives of Automation for Managed Services Customers
- Enabling the culture of innovation for implementation of automation ideas
- In-House Tools and SDT Tools Operational Management
- Ensure 24x7 tools availability for the deployed customer
- Ensure readiness for new MS opportunities
- Ensure Tools Charter with clear segregation of Roles and Responsibilities of different teams and stakeholders
- Conceptualize and Implements Tools Performance Improvement
- Ensuring the SLAs are defined with the different stakeholders for end-to-end tools support
- Ensuring tools performance is resulting into efficient and effective service delivery
- Create a productive work environment for individuals, team and organization
- Set and follow-up individual targets and get commitment
- Follow-up performance of individuals
- Provide feedback to individuals
- Coach individuals
- Manage time reporting
- Recognize and award individuals
- Support optimal work-life balance
- Share knowledge and use collaboration tools
- Encourage creativity and innovation
- Delegate responsibilities within the team
- Manage conflicts
- Drive Performance Management
- Drive improvement programs
- Ensure adherence to global processes, methods & tools
- Identify and address barriers to performance
- Drive change management according to set goals
- Drive Competence Management
- Develop plans for team development connected to business needs
- Plan career development
- Develop leadership skills of leaders & other leaders
- Conduct Talent Management
- Plan job rotation
- Perform assessment of resources
- Conduct Resource Management
- Manage and balance resources, cost and competence needs(pyramids)
- Recruit resources (ensuring diversity)
- Conduct succession planning
- Secure workplace and access rights
- Ensure service delivery execution
- Ensure delivery execution according to contract/assignment
- Manage Work Level Agreements and Service Level Agreements
- Manage customer escalations
- Manage business continuity
- Contribute to service sales
- Contribute in customer meetings
- Build and maintain customer relations
- Stimulate a consultative approach
- Contribute with input to contract negotiations
- Stimulate lead Generation
- Support sales Activities
- Apply Service Delivery Strategy and Process
- Apply Operations Maturity Model (OMM) for own unit
- Contribute to fulfill the overall OMM targets.
- Ensure Process adherence for own unit
- Manage unit to adhere to Ericsson Service Delivery Strategies
- Ensure that relevant information about the Strategies are spread in unit
Academics and Experience
University degree in Engineering, Mathematics or Business Administration, or possess equivalent experience in a related field. MBA is a plus.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in managed services environment, out of which at least five years as manager in the telecom management environment.
- Familiar with Ericsson Service Delivery Portfolio for Managed Services and Hosting;
- Able to communicate clearly in project team and management environments;
- Priority setting to resolve conflicting goals with restricted resources;
- Excellent communication and reporting skills;
- Good understanding of financial control and reporting;
- Deep understanding of the managed service delivery business requirements
- Deep understanding of the Ericsson Service Delivery Processes for Managed Services and Hosting;
- Excellent understanding of service providers / operators business requirements
- Expert in use of Ericsson process measurement tools;
- Expert in Operations In-House Tools and SDT Tools Environment used in Managed Services Delivery.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Additional language skills a plus.
- Result oriented with good skills in leading and motivating people and conscious of responsibility.
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands. A thorough and methodical approach to work.
- Highly developed skills in interpersonal communication.
- Highly developed skills in knowledge sharing by actively contributing knowledge, experiences and skills to create a learning culture.
- Working with People
- Formulating Strategies & Concepts
- Relating & Networking
- Adhering to Principles a& Values
- Leading & Supervising
- Adapting & Responding to Change
You will have a role in the line organization (the operational organization), with the purpose to lead their area of responsibility aligned with the instructions. You will collaborate to ensure that work is executed within the scope of OHS requirements.
All activities in the Ericsson group are performed under the responsibility of one or more Line Managers. Line Managers act per the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote Ericsson's values, ethics and culture of the organization to ensure excellent performance.
- You will ensure service delivery execution
- Responsible for driving and supporting services sales
- Build a productive work environment for individuals and own organization
- Drive performance management (process)
- Drive competence management
- Conduct Resource management
- Look after unit finance within your group.
- Education: M.SC, MBA or equivalent through experience
- Min years of experience: (Recruiter to supply)
- Domain experience: (Recruiter to supply area of expertise – e.g.: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.)
- Deep understanding of Service Delivery process, models, and strategy
- Knowledge of the sales process
- Customer and market insight
- Excellent Social and communication skills
- Financial acumen and skills
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Adhering to principles and values
- Leading, supervising, and responding to change in a high pace environment.
(Recruiter to include as needed)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 272080