Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York. Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business, and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions - and our customers - are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
- Technically responsible for the Radio System & Solution deliverables in the program
- Main program interface towards other departments within CU such as Solutions and DGS
- Escalation point for critical technical issues coming from individual projects SA .
- Support COM/TPM with Technical reporting and follow-up towards customer
- Drive all critical technical issues such as project CSR towards PDU / Tier 2 and customer
- Main interface towards local SL Support & Repair for CSR & TR related discussions
- Drive overall technical analysis and planning of network activities across all RAN projects.
- Technical lead responsible to drive new product introduction (NPI).
- Assist and support project management with internal and customer meeting
- Responsible and own RAN Program Master Activity Schedule, plan and coordinate all network activities across all RAN projects
- Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Education: Master Degree or the relevant professional certifications and work experiences
- Minimum years of experience: 12 years relevant experience
- Domain experience: area of expertise – Radio Access Technologies & Ericsson RAN System
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as an Integration Engineer, network engineer, Solution Architect and Technical Leads in project delivery.
- A Solution Architect candidate is assessed according to the following tracks:
- Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design, Fiber Network Design and Site Energy Design.
- Additional Requirements:Experiences working under R&D, PDU organization
“We will not be providing a work permit/visa for this position.”
MOAIHJ HJ *LI-AS2
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Singapore (SG) || || Singapore || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 272070