We are now looking for a Service Delivery Line Manager, are you interested? In this role, you will ensure customer value and happiness through an efficient service delivery.
As an SDM (Service Delivery Manager), you will support service delivery execution excellence and sales directly or indirectly via the unit resources as you understand and align with the overall service delivery processes, models, and strategies.
You will have a role in the line organization (the operational organization), with the purpose to lead their area of responsibility aligned with the instructions. You will collaborate to ensure that work is executed within the scope of OHS requirements.
All activities in the Ericsson group are performed under the responsibility of one or more Line Managers. Line Managers act per the Ericsson Leadership Framework and promote Ericsson's values, ethics and culture of the organization to ensure excellent performance.
- Resource management and staff allocation (allocation to project or other assignments)
- Manage own staff (IPM, salary review, recruitment, etc.)
- Manage functional budget - give input or set budget (depending on organization) and follow up on budget.
- Manage and follow up on unit targets.
- Manage travel, finance, and logistics management reporting
- Handle escalations from MA/MSCOO/LTM/SL Operate LT/ SDU’s regarding Process support cost and staff issues.
- Drive and develop competence and knowledge sharing in the Process organization.
- Drive and develop unit Wow - of own organization/staff
- Drive and Participate in development of process engagement WoW
- The Line Manager for SL Operate MS Processes is responsible for leading and guiding the Global Process SME’s for delivering strategic Business and MS delivery processes as per the needs of Managed Services for multiple Customers.
- He/She is responsible for innovative, agile, and global process ideas, its design/redesign, development, and deployment through Ericsson standardized MS delivery solutions.
- He/She is responsible for to manage & control the Process deployment projects and related escalation related to quality of the processes being managed by Process SME’s.
- He/She is as well responsible for Process readiness for new opportunities in managed service contract. He/She is responsible for continuous improvement in MS Processes operational performance.
- As Line Manager, he/she is responsible for peoples’ learning and competence, growth and development and ensuring Ericsson values are exhibited at highest level in the team.
- Driving OHS awareness within the team and ensuring employee related OHS targets are met and adhered to.
- Driving EGMS awareness and necessary compliance within the team.
1.1Position: Manager- MS Processes
- Job Role: Service Delivery Management
- Location: Noida/Bucharest
- Reporting Manager: Head of MS Processes Quality & Compliance Management
- 24X7 Shift Working: No
- Service Area Managed Services Networks
- MSCLT team, CU and MSIP organizations in the MA’s.
- FSO organization
- SL Operate Q&OE
- SL Operate RM&CM
- SL Operate MS Consulting
- SL Operate Head
- SL Operate SDUs
- SL Operate Security
- SL Operate Compliance Management
This is a key Leadership role within the Process Quality and Compliance Management, reporting to the Head of MS Processes Quality & Compliance and is responsible for leading and guiding the MS Processes team for delivering the strategic Process needs of Managed Services for multiple Customers.
He/She is responsible for innovative Process Automation and improvement ideas, Process design, development, deployment, and LCM through Ericsson standardized delivery.
- Responsible for end to end Process Management (Design, development, deployment, and LCM of Global MS Processes through Ericsson standardized MS Delivery setup, automation, and contract delivery requirements.
- Enabling the implementation of Global Initiatives of Processes for Managed Services Customers
- Enabling the culture of innovation for agile and best in class MS processes through innovative ideas
- Create a productive work environment for individuals, team, and organization
- Set and follow-up individual targets and get commitment
- Follow-up performance of individuals though objectivity
- Provide continuous feedback to individuals and improvements
- Coach individuals
- Manage time reporting
- Recognize and award individuals
- Support optimal work-life balance
- Share knowledge and use collaboration tools
- Encourage creativity and innovation
- Delegate responsibilities within the team
- Manage conflicts
Drive Performance Management
- Drive improvement programs
- Ensure adherence to global processes, methods & tools
- Identify and address barriers to performance
- Drive change management according to set goals
Drive Competence Management
- Develop plans for team development connected to business needs
- Plan career development
- Drive Strategic Competence within the team
- Develop leadership skills of leaders & other leaders
- Conduct Talent Management
- Plan job rotation
- Perform assessment of resources
Conduct Resource Management
- Manage and balance resources, cost and competence needs(pyramids)
- Recruit resources (ensuring diversity)
- Conduct succession planning
- Secure workplace and access rights
Ensure service delivery execution
- Ensure MS Process delivery execution according to contract/assignment
- Manage Work Level Agreements and Service Level Agreements
- Manage customer escalations
- Manage business continuity
- Contribute to service sales
- Contribute in customer/stakeholder’s meetings
- Build and maintain customer relations
- Stimulate a consultative approach
- Contribute with input to contract negotiations
- Stimulate lead Generation and Support Add on sales Activities
Apply Service Delivery Strategy and Process
- Apply Operations Maturity Model (OMM) for own unit
- Successfully implement EGMS core for the function
- Contribute to fulfilling the overall OMM targets.
- Ensure Process adherence for own unit
- Manage unit to adhere to Ericsson Service Delivery Strategies
- Ensure that relevant information about the Strategies are spread in unit
Academics and Experience
University degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or Business Administration, or possess equivalent experience in a related field. MBA is a plus.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in managed services environment, out of which at least five years as Line manager/Leadership role in the ICT environment.
- Familiar with Ericsson Service Delivery Portfolio for Managed Services and Hosting;
- Able to communicate clearly in project team and management environments;
- Priority setting to resolve conflicting goals with restricted resources;
- Excellent communication and reporting skills;
- Good understanding of financial control and reporting;
- Deep understanding of the managed service delivery business requirements
- Deep understanding of the Ericsson Service Delivery Processes for Managed Services and Hosting;
- Excellent understanding of service providers / operator’s business requirements
- Good knowledge in use of Ericsson process measurement KPI’s;
- Understanding of Operational tools environment used in Managed Services Delivery.
- Good knowledge of ITIL, eTOM, ISO standards, Quality Management, Assessment, and process improvement methodology.
- Fluent in written & spoken English. Additional international language skills a plus.
- Result oriented with good skills in leading and motivating people and conscious of responsibility.
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands. A thorough and methodical approach to work.
- Highly developed skills in interpersonal communication.
- Highly developed skills in knowledge sharing by actively contributing knowledge, experiences, and skills to create a learning culture.
- Working with People
- Formulating Strategies & Concepts
- Relating & Networking
- Adhering to Principles and Ericsson Values
- Leading & Supervising
- Adapting & Responding to Change
Additional Information : The work will include travel in most of the locations where MS Processes function will be represented.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 272052