Spare Part Product Manager
Secure an efficient Spare Part Product Life-cycle Management (PLCM) handling in Supply of a defined group of spare parts. By defining and addressing technical and non-technical requirements/opportunities, optimal supply ability and sourcing ability is to be reached, in an end to end perspective.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Ensure spare part phase-in, maintenance and phase-out based on roadmap and historical sales data
- Drive/involve spare part phase-in and phase-out forum or project
- Lead virtual team to manage After-Market Production and control budget
- Secure minimum inventory cost and liabilities when phase-in/out spare parts
Provide input to Supply Chain strategies based on product characteristics and location of supply site
Coordinate and control spare part changes in a cost-effective way during NPI, volume production and phase out stage
Maintain spare part portfolio and drive spare parts Master data set up
Control spare part exemptions request from customer
- Improve spare part product management processes/procedures
Qualification & Experience Requirements
- University degree or above
- Background in relevant category e.g. Engineering, business/Supply Chain Management, Product Management, Project Management, Telecommunication
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience is required
- Project management skill
- Telecommunication product knowledge is a plus
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Working with people
- Presenting and communicating information
- Deliver results and meeting customer expectations
- Deciding & Initiating Action
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 272040