AI Portfolio Manager
Purpose of the Job Role
This role will have a focus on overall solution and project portfolio in terms of strategic value, architectural fit and business alignment. This role will enable and facilitate the creation and management of Data Science Strategy and Portfolio. He / She will drive pipeline, portfolio, product packaging, customer interaction communication as well as performance and process improvement. This position will be a direct report to the Head of Data Science team and will be responsible for executing strategy that aligns new platforms, prototypes, products and technologies with the Ericsson initiatives.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Manage analytics stakeholders
- Drive Business Analysis assignment
- Perform data analysis and visualization
- Provide functional process and data expertise
- Manage Solutions Portfolio
- Program/Project Management Skills
- Business Understanding
- Negotiation Skills
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Delivering result & meet customer expectation
- Persuading and Influencing
- Presenting & Communicating Info
- Deciding and initiating actions
- Relating & Networking
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Strategy Execution & Planning – Support creation of sttrategy. Responsible for executing the overall Data science Strategy by working closely with the Head of DS and his/her staff and to define and oversee a roadmap that is fully aligned with business priorities/plans and global initiatives. Facilitate regular planning cycles across the sub units and with global IT and manage/adjust throughout the year.
- Governance – Effective monitoring and control of portfolio execution. Implement and lead effective governance and oversight for solution portfolio, policies, QA. Lead engagement meetings and regular interaction with stakeholder groups.
- Budget Management and Optimization - Coordinate Budget planning activities as they relate to Strategic Plan, Roadmap, project execution and existing suppliers. Drive optimization initiatives to reduce costs and increase value.
- Project Portfolio Management - Manage Portfolio of in-flight, planned, and proposed projects/programs along with reporting on the health overall, budget, risk, quality and resources. Drive resource optimization, utilization, and collaborate with Ericsson business teams on overall demand management processes.
- Communication, Knowledge & Competence Management – Establish and maintain standards of Ericsson communications to the business, including an overall communication strategy and execution for Programs, Projects, Governance, and Operations.
- Architecture and Solution Portfolio Management – Actively oversee and manage DS application / data product portfolio. Partner with Ericsson IT teams to plan application lifecycle management in adherence to global initiatives, architecture standards, strategic fit globally and locally, and efficiency and effectiveness of solution in the IT ecosystem. Evaluate IT solutions for adherence, security and compliance and closely collaborate with global Enterprise Architecture team to establish alignment.
- Performance & Process Management – Own and actively deploy global project management excellence methodologies (Agile and Traditional) and audit projects for adherence as needed. Measure the overall team to ensure improvement of project and operational metrics. Lead improvement efforts and initiatives to achieve high performance.
- Vendor Management – Manage suppliers and vendors for new and existing agreements in close partnership with sourcing teams.