The Agile Coach is an expert in Agile, both in theory and in practice. They have an in-depth understanding of the practices and principles of Agile methodologies. They must have credibility based on extensive real world experience on Agile projects. The coach will guide the organization, at all levels, in learning new Agile patterns for increased collaboration and high performance. The Agile Coach is also competence in facilitating and/or leading Agile related changes.
- The Agile Coach will help define and refine Agile vision, methodology, practices and tooling.
- The Agile Coach is the guardian of the Agile culture in the organization and any associated processes
- The Agile Coach will teach and support the leadership team, Product Owners, Scrum of Scrums, Scrum Masters, and individual team in the latest in Agile thinking to enable continuous high performance
- The Agile Coach will report to the leadership team about Agile related impediments, issues, recommendations on how to improve productivity.
- The Agile Coach can help build, refine, and instruct Agile training for the organization as required
- The Agile Coach will facilitate and/or lead agile related changes throughout the organization as required
Skills & Experience:
The ideal Agile Coach candidate will have:
- Extensive development experience in both engineering and management activities
- Experience in relevant Agile roles (Scrum Master, Product Owner etc.)
- Facilitation skills
- Well developed leadership and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to inspire and lead change
- Strong interpersonal, listening and communication skills
- Coaching certification qualification or equivalent.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ireland (IE) || Athlone || R&D
Job details: Product Development Leader Job Stage 07