Chief Customer Officer, Head of Customer Experience and Sales Excellence
Ericsson is currently in the process to recruit a Chief Customer Officer (CCO), Head of Customer Experience and Sales Excellence. This role is critical for supporting the Group Executive Team in driving a customer centric company transformation, with the clear objective to deliver an industry leading customer experience.
The CCO will be working closely with the Market Areas, to properly understand prioritized customer pain points and key opportunities for improvement. The CCO will be collaborating intensely with the Business Areas and Group Functions, the Digital Transformation Office in particular, on solution development. The CCO is expected to advise the Ericsson Executive Team on customer experience, sharing critical insights and recommendations that secure Ericsson’s success in a fast moving and competitive market. The CCO will also be accountable for developing an industry leading salesforce.
These requirements accentuate the need for an experienced industry executive with solid appreciation of the strategic priorities of Ericsson’s customers, the demands of a best in class salesforce and a proven track record of successfully driving digital transformation projects, leading global, diverse and cross-functional teams.
- Develop an effective and efficient methodology for securing best in class customer experience
- Identify major customer pain points and opportunities to create value, across prioritized customer journeys
- Partner with lead CU’s and DTO to develop best in class portfolio of prioritized cross company improvement initiatives
- Develop global ‘playbook’ for customer experience management, balancing global and local improvement opportunities
- Identify major pain points and improvement opportunities for securing a best-in-class global salesforce
- Develop a robust approach for securing best in class employee experience, focused on sales professionals
- Partner with lead CU’s, HR, and DTO to develop best in class portfolio of prioritized cross company improvement initiatives
- Execute prioritized Sales transformation initiatives, within the context of the Group (digital) transformation
- Minimum 15 years of broad professional experience from multiple senior leadership positions, successfully working for global, leading ICT companies.
- Recognized thought leader, who anticipates market and customer trends, effectively synthesizes implications, develops inspiring strategies, mobilizing key stakeholder groups to drive the execution
- Proven skills in building and maintaining customer and partner relationship at C-level
- Understanding of Ericsson portfolio and contact network across several technology areas
- Proven track record of building, developing and inspiring high-performance teams
- Outstanding team work, networking and collaboration skills
- Proven track record of successfully managing large transformation projects, across global, cross functional teams.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Customer obsession - Fosters a high-energy, customer-centric, performance-driven team.
- Results-oriented - Track record of consistently delivering superior business results; decisive and clear thinking.
- Strategic & Clear Thinker - Superior analytical and problem-solving skills; solutions-oriented; able to balance short and long-term priorities.
- Change-driver - Open to new ideas, accepts challenges and leads with optimism; considers culture and understands how to implement culture change.
- Superior communication skills – excellent interpersonal, outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Energizing leader - Engages and motivates employees, develops and secures talent; known for building high performing teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications/IT, or equivalent.
- Masters degree in Business Administration is desired.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Starting date: ASAP
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 272003