Sourcing Administrator Intern
Being a student at Ericsson is special. We give you the knowledge to learn, challenging tasks to grow yourself, and the opportunity to work on projects that change the future of technology in telecommunication.
You’ll only get to start your career once. Let’s make it a good one.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Sourcing Administrator Intern.
We are now looking for a Sourcing Administrator Intern to support Ericsson in the strengthening of our competitive position by maximizing supplier value, proactively managing business risks and contributing to the creation of value for the Customer.
The Sourcing Administrator Intern will also support the sourcing function with sourcing administrative activities, ensuring compliance with processes and directives. The Sourcing Administrator will also support the sourcing employees with some strategic sourcing activities.
- Supporting Sourcing Directives including Sourcing Policy is followed by all involved and highlight any discrepancies
- Managing Supplier Contracts including proof reading, gathering signatures from involved parties, collecting originals, archiving and registering the information
- Reporting on various data basis such as supplier, contract and spend data
- Making data crunching & data analysis, helping clean up activities
- Supporting Sourcing Managers in the tender process by collecting relevant documents or data from stakeholders, informing suppliers, preparing internal and external meetings and agenda
- Managing ad hoc purchase requests from requestors, asking quotations from suppliers, investigating invoicing matters with suppliers or internally
- Handling other business that may come from various stakeholders related to sourcing activities
- Ongoing studies at a Hungarian university. Preferably in an Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain or Law related field.
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Willingness to cooperate
- Good negotiating skills and a self-assertive approach
- Attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Good multitasking skills
- A positive outgoing personality with service-minded attitude
- Proficiency in English and Hungarian
What we offer
- Professional training courses
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage)
- Right next to the BME and ELTE campus, in a brand new building
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || Stud&YP
Req ID: 271999